GP Jobs – DPA Replacement
Across Australia we have a range of great GP Jobs with DPA replacements (also known as DWS replacements). As the DWS/DPA map is generally updated annually https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/health-workforce-locator there are a range of locations that lose DWS/DPA status. However when a GP leaves a practice in one of these locations that is no longer classified a DPA, this allows for a replacement to be recruited.
Medicare requires a number of documents to process these applications for DPA replacement 19AB exemptions, our Registration Manager regularly deals with these and is able to stay on top of requirements as they do change. However it is important to note that for an application to be successful the departing GP must:
- Have worked a significant amount of time on a consistent basis
- Generally worked more than 5 sessions per week
- Be willing to sign a number of documents to close their provider number
It is also worth noting that the practice has 12 months to replace the GP, otherwise the exemption will expire. For any questions please call us on 1800 604 332.
- We carefully review the paperwork that a practice provides us when they have a replacement exemption, and while it is unlikely that there will be issues with any jobs listed below, we are unable to guarantee Medicare will approve the exemption.
- These jobs can be filled quickly (sometimes by the practice themselves or another recruiter). We regularly update information about the availability of these roles, however at times clients are slow to notify us when roles have been filled – so we aren’t able to guarantee the availability of any of the DPA exemptions below.
Latest DPA Replacement Jobs in Australia
All of these roles are in locations that previously had DPA/DWS status.
GP General Practitioner - DPA Replacement, 45 mins from Brisbane
- DPA replacement for GPs under moratorium
- 70% of billings, guarantee hourly rate, sign on bonus negotiable
- Ongoing training and investment given to all the GPs and team
General practitioner -DPA replacement
- DPA replacement available for GPs still under 19AB exemption
- 70% of billings with an existing patient base waiting to be taken over
- $150 per hour for first 3 months
GP Job Midland - DPA replacement available
- 65% of billings – mixed billing practice
- Rare DPA replacement so suitable for GPs needing 19AB exemption
- unique access to local hospital and other specialist services from this practice
VR GP General Practitioner - 70% Billings - DPA Replacement
- 70% Billings
- Take over an establish HUGE patient base
- DPA Replacement available
GP – Private Billing – Torquay – DPA Replacement
- 70% of billings
- Private Billings
- DPA Replacement – 1hr 20mins from Melbourne CBD
"Australian cities are ranked some of the most livable in the world. The vast landscape of Australia means that each city has something unique and different to offer. We have exceptional DPA Replacement options to offer across the country."