General Practitioner (GP) – DPA Replacement
Near Craigieburn, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21156
DPA replacement opportunity in the Craigieburn area
Full or part-time options available with a flexible schedule
Competitive hourly rate with a minimum guarantee for the first three months
Looking for a GP role that offers an exceptional level of care, a supportive environment, and a competitive salary package? Look no further than this opportunity at a well-established and highly regarded medical practice
As a GP at this clinic, you will enjoy flexible work options with full-time or part-time sessions available, and an hourly rate guaranteed for the first three months. You will also earn a highly competitive percentage of billings, allowing you to take home a substantial income while doing what you love.
The clinic maintains a highly professional atmosphere and offers comprehensive allied health services. The team also includes doctors and nurses who speak multiple languages, ensuring that patients from all backgrounds receive the best possible care.
This is a rare opportunity for a GP on moratorium looking for a clinic 25 minutes from the CBD, with a DPA transfer available for full-time GPs. Whether you’re an experienced practitioner or a recent graduate looking for a supportive environment to grow your skills, this practice could be the perfect fit for you. Apply today and take a step forwards in your career as a GP at this exceptional practice.
About The Practice
- Located in a busy area with easy access to public transport
- High-quality medical services
- Experienced doctors, nurses, and allied health practitioners on-site
- Onsite pathology with visiting cardiologist and psychologist
- Multilingual doctors and nurses available, including Sinhalese, Tamil, Hindi, Urdu, and Bengali
- Exceptional management and administrative support
About The Role
- Rare DPA replacement opportunity
- Flexible full or part-time options available
- Competitive hourly rate for the first three months
- Support for special interests and professional development
- Collaborative team environment with a focus on patient care
- Opportunity to work with experienced doctors and allied health practitioners
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions call Ryan Tester on +61 449 981 764, email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job ID: 21156 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com