Candidate: Tips for working together
Thanks for the opportunity to work together — we look forward to finding you a great GP job!
Contact us here or check out our tips on how to get the best results from your recruitment consultant.
- Our service is free to you. We are paid by your future employer when you’re successfully placed.
- Tell us everything about your ideal job. Let us know when you’ll be available to start; your preferred hours; best location; any special interests you want to pursue. The more we know the better we can hone your job search.
- Keep in contact with your consultant. Let us know if you are about to accept another position or if you have decided to stay in your current role.
- Information we share with you about vacancies is confidential. Please respect practice’s privacy and commercial interests and do not pass details on to other recruitment agencies.
- If you are working with another agency, let us know when you are considering jobs. We don’t need details—just a courtesy call or email to let us know where you’re at.
- We know from experience that the best results happen when communication is open. We will be open with you about our vacancies and your opportunities. In turn, we ask that you reciprocate an open approach to help ensure a hassle–free job search.
How we operate
- Your information will be stored confidentially on our database so that we can contact you about suitable vacancies.
- By working with Alecto Australia, you attest that all information provided in your application is complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- We conduct reference and background checks. Where possible, we will seek your permission first before making contact with referees.
- We may share information regarding your job search with our clients. We will seek your permission before sharing your full name and contact details.
To receive a current list of GP Jobs enter your details below or call +61 1800 604 332
Want to know more?
Leave your details and one of our consultants will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields
At Alecto Australia, we are committed to finding GP jobs that suit your individual preferences and needs. Because we specialise in sourcing the best GP jobs for the best GPs, we have access to the largest number of permanent GP jobs in Australia.
“I found you genuine, kind & highly motivated & proactive. You did your best to understand what I wanted and came up with lots of options and suggestions tailored to my liking, which helped me pick exactly what I wanted. You were also crystal clear in defining what you can adv on & what you are not comfortable advising. You were good in foreseeing the events during the paperwork stages and helped me prepare for them. You were very prompt in replying to my queries. To put it in a nutshell I was convinced you would land my dream job the very 1st time I met you in Melbourne. Thanks for your kind help. I had a lovely experience with Alecto and was able to find the job of my dreams! Couldn’t have done it without them.”Dr GopiQueensland
“I’m very happy that I initially contacted you to guide me through the whole process of finding and starting GP work in the Northern Territory, Australia. I experienced a very personal and informative service from everyone involved, and was guided through the process of registration step-by-step. This made the whole thing a lot less stressful and daunting. Prompt email responses, informative written material and even a welcome phone call on arrival were signs of a high class service. I would certainly recommend and use the company again. Many thanks.” I had a lovely experience with Alecto and was able to find the job of my dreams! Couldn’t have done it without them.”Dr NirdushanDarwin
“Working with Monique and Martina in Australia, (UK GP applying from New Zealand) made the laborious and pedantic process of applying for GP Fellowship and Australian registration much easier than trying to do this alone. It was still a long process but the team helped every step of the way, and were happy to liaise with the AMC, RACGP or AHPRA when needed.They worked hard to secure a good GP position for me, and overall I highly recommend and thank them for all their help in the process of relocating to Australia as a GP.”Dr UrsulaBrisbane
“I would strongly recommend Alecto to GPs and other relevant health professionals contemplating a move to Australia. After having contacted at least five different agencies dealing with GPs relocating from the UK to Australia, Alecto took the top spot in terms of understanding my requirements especially with the type of position my wife and I were looking for, the workings of the Australian Health Care, the paperwork involved, Immigration requirements, adjusting to the Aussie lifestyle, etc. Their consistent help throughout the 10-12 month period prior to the move is definitely worth mentioning. They helped us settle on arrival in Australia and made our relocation process a smooth transition, especially as we had no prior local contacts. Now in Australia for a year I could not have entrusted my relocation to a better team. I would give them a 10/10 and wish them immense success in the future.”Dr DylanPerth
“We are currently in Brisbane working, living and enjoying the ‘dream’. This road, which involved a fair amount of paperwork and lots of questions about the different applications, i.e. AMC/RACGP/AHPRA, would not have been possible without your knowledge and experience. Martina, and particularly Lynn, were also invaluable in the whole process. To have all of you answer the numerous questions I had all the way through the application process, no matter how trivial, was incredibly helpful. Can’t recommend the service provided high enough. Thanks to all.”Dr SivBrisbane
“I am very grateful to Alecto who helped me secure a GP position in Melbourne. I found their dealings very professional and it was a pleasure speaking to Martina who understood our needs perfectly and suited me with the right position. I would highly recommend Alecto and advise all prospective GPs who are looking for a GP position in Australia to contact Alecto first and speak to Martina its director.”Dr SyedMelbourne
“Martina and her team made looking for a new job in Melbourne an insightful process. Martina teased out my career aims, offered me appropriate options then navigated me through the process. I am now settled in my new post and still have occasion contact from the Alecto team to check up on how it is all going. Thanks!”Dr LauraVictoria
“I enjoyed the whole experience with Alecto, engaging with Martina, how it enabled me to recognise those things that I am already doing and encouraged me to continue exploring new workplace in Melbourne. The whole service is really client focused and full of hope and they will find their best way to fulfil my criteria. Thanks Martina and Alecto!”Dr ShahVictoria
“I just wanted to thank you for finding me the perfect job. As I had already worked in WA I had a pretty good idea of where I wanted to be in Perth. However when I applied for an advertised job you went out of your way to find another position for me exactly where I wanted to live. I am now working the hours I want in a supportive practice, close to both my home and kids’ school. It has definitely been a good move.”Dr PennyPerth