GP Job – DPA Replacement
Joondalup, Perth WA
Job ID #21258
Rare DPA replacement in Perth northern suburbs
Take over from a GP with established database.
A rare opportunity presents for a DPA replacement/19AB exemption for a very busy and well-established practice in the northern suburbs of Perth.
Due to a GP moving out of the area, they now have a full-time permanent position with an existing patient base waiting and would suit a VR GP looking to establish themselves into a mixed billing privately owned practice, or, who requires a 19AB exemption under moratorium.
A GP with who is motivated to earn a lucrative income will not be disappointed by this opportunity as the practice attracts a high level of chronic disease and complex medical issues. With 70% on offer this won’t be available for very long. The practice has a loyal patient following and has an inclusive and friendly team atmosphere. The clinic is located amongst a cluster of shops with lots of foot traffic and a wide demographic of patients to attend to.
** Note – this is suitable for Doctors who are currently under moratorium and have FRACGP
About The Practice
- Privately owned practice
- Mixed billing practic
- Busy established medical practice set amongst a cluster of shops
- Solid patient numbers already in place
- Diverse patient base from a range of cultures
- 6 consulting rooms
- Full nursing support allowing GPs to have the freedom to consult
- Supportive of skin work with MoleMax HD system
- Onsite pathology & Physiotherapy services
About The Role
- Rare DPA replacement number/19AB exemption available
- 70% of billings
- Mixed billing recently introduced into the practice
- Full time position – GPs looking for flexible hours will be accommodated
- Taking over an existing patient base as established GP has moved to another area permanently
- Minimum guarantee for the first three months
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.