GP Position – DPA Mixed billing
Epping, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21228
Mixed billing practice
Replacement DPA Exemption
High patient demand
Rare DPA replacement in northern suburbs of metropolitan Melbourne. Stop worrying about 19AB exemptions for the rest of your moratorium.
With a replacement DPA provider number available, this is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team and earn a great income.
Live in the thriving northern growth corridor or commute from trendy inner suburbs like Brunswick or Moonee Ponds.
The clinic is owned by a very experienced managers who know what they are doing and how to make you successful as a GP. And of course this includes supporting you with a team of nurses and receptionist that will make your life easier and help you earn better.
About The Practice
- A well-established mixed-billing practice with high patient demand and a patient population that includes young families and the elderly.
- The practice offers full-time nursing support and onsite allied health services.
- The experienced owners provide support for a smooth transition.
- As a teaching practice, the clinic hosts registrars and medical students.
About The Role
- Replacement DPA provider number available.
- 65% of billings with excellent earning potential in a busy mixed-billing practice.
- Relocation benefits available
- GPs interested in teaching can work with medical students or registrars.
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.