VR GP position near Blackburn VIC
- 65% of billings – well established suburb near new housing estate
- Minimum guarantee of $120 an hour for the first three months
- High patient volumes – Modern and well equipped clinic
Unrestricted VR GP position available to keep up with patient demand at a busy and well-established clinic located just 10 minutes from Blackburn, Victoria. This large clinic is owned and operated by an experienced GP with fantastic success at running clinics. It is located in a popular suburb and is on a busy main road resulting in a lot of walk-in clients to help build up your patient base. The clinic is a purpose built facility which has a modern fit out, large treatment rooms and a skin cancer clinic.
This large clinic is located in a popular suburb and is on a busy main road resulting in a lot of walk-in clients to help build up your patient base. The clinic is a purpose built facility which has a modern fit out, large treatment rooms and a skin cancer clinic.
The clinic is a purpose built facility which has a modern fit out, large treatment rooms and a skin cancer clinic.
About the Culture
- Experienced GP owner and operator
- Looking for highly motivated and entrepreneurial doctors to join
- Full-time nursing and reception staff
About the Practice
- Large and modern set up clinic
- Located in a busy area with a high level of walk-in patients
- Patient population will include established families, students, elderly, and migrants
- 10+ Consulting rooms with lots of natural light
- Allied health services and nursing support onsite
- Skin Cancer clinic and secure underground parking
- Great location in a popular suburb with a good volume of patients for GPs with additional language skills
- GPs are encouraged to further specialise in their desired areas of interest
About the Role
- 65% of billings – higher percentage may be accommodated based on experience
- $120 an hour for the first 3 months of work
- Flexible hours – school hours may be accommodated
- GPs looking to build up a solid long-standing patient list encouraged to apply
- GPs who speak a second language such as Cantonese or Mandarin would be highly regarded
- Equity and partnership options may be available for the right doctor
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2 or those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.