Women’s Health GP Job
Western Suburbs, Melbourne
Job ID #8002
Mixed Billing – No lack of patients
Purpose built, state-of-the-art Women’s Health facility
Exciting opportunity for a GP with a passion for Women’s Health to join a great team in a stunning facility and flex your specialist skills!
We are putting the call out for GPs who have a passion for all things Women’s Health. This practice is a multi-disciplinary teamed clinic providing extensive GP services to women and their families in the western suburbs of Melbourne. With a 100km radius catchment, the health hub provides accessible and affordable women’s health services to all walks of life.
The main aim of the clinic is to accompany women as they transition through various life stages with the medical support, care and an understanding of what they want and need whilst also providing day to day general practice services. The stunning facility has been purpose built, providing GPs and supporting allied health professionals and specialists with a modern and functional environment to provide quality care to all patients.
About The Practice
- Specialist hub dedicated to servicing Women’s Health but also provides general GP services
- Fantastic team of GPs. The team get along really well, collaborating and supporting each other
- Experienced practice manager and owner who look after their GPs well
- Integrated approach to health care
- State of the art facility
- Located close to public transport and highways making it super easy to access
About The Role
- Mixed Billing
- DPA location
- Flexible hours – School hours may be accomodated
- Work with a likeminded team
- Professional development encouraged
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.