Rare DWS GP Job – 15 mins from Doncaster
Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- 60-65% of billings – mixed billing
- Earn up to $400 per hour
- Exciting and out-of-the-ordinary role
If you are looking for a role a little out of the ordinary, this could be the one for you. This organisation has a DWS GP job for a GP that can split their time between their clinic and aged care sites. The earnings potential for this role is enormous!
This organisation has successfully expanded their health services throughout Australia and contributes it success to their unique education program, developed specifically for mentoring general practitioners in aged care. GPs don’t need to have experience in aged care, just a willingness to learn!
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 2 other GPs – looking to add two GPs to meet patient demand
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (Pathology, Audiology, ECG, Ultrasound, and Spirometry)
- Well-established local patient base
- Mixed billing clinic (large proportion of private billing)
- Beautiful location in a popular eastern suburbs area
About the role:
Clinical GP work:
- 60% of billings in the first year and 65% thereafter
- Minimum guarantee available for 3 months
- Must be willing to contribute to the weekend roster and work until 6 pm if required
- DWS available
Aged care work:
- Assigned residents by clinic
- Average gross receipts of $300 to $400 per hour
- Initial guarantee of $130 per hour
- Laptop with 4G provided – access to patient database
- Mentoring provided from experienced GPs, also supported by administration staff and nurses from aged care team
- Access and educational program designed by the organisation with appropriate protocols and procedures for treating the aged in the residential aged care environment
About the area:
This practice is located on a popular shopping strip street with excellent access to shopping and nearby cafes. An easy commute from Doncaster and surrounding south-eastern suburbs.
Why work in aged care?
You can read more about the amazing earning potential in aged care by reading our blog
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.