Opportunity for a vibrant GP – Midland Area WA
MIdland Area WA
- 65% of billings – Bulk billing
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- $120 per hour guarantee available
Calling all energetic and enthusiastic GP’s! Step in to an existing client base at this busy, bulk billing clinic located just moments from the Perth CBD, with an hourly guarantee of $120, owned and operated by a local GP, this is a well established clinic with a strong foothold in the community.
The practice offers a very wide range of services including a skin clinic, women’s health, men’s health, specialised diabetes clinic, recreation and employment medicals, as well as chronic disease care planning.
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 4 other GPs
- Well-established local patient base
- Bulk Billing
- Convenient location located only 40 minutes to the Northeast of Perth CBD
- Privately owned by and operated by a GP
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Guarantee of $120ph available to the right GP
- 2 year contract
- Fulltime, school times may be available.
- Desiring a vibrant and compasionate GP to join the ever-growing clinic
- GP has left on Maternity leave meaning an established patient base
- GP’s with an interest in women’s health will be highly regarded
About the area:
The beautiful Midlands area is located just a stones throw away from Yagan Memorial Park, 20 minutes from Bells Rapids, 30 Minutes from Hillary’s Beach and 40 Minutes from Perth CBD, the Midland area has also been accredited with the “best Italian in Perth” and having the ‘’best food trucks in Perth”
To see more of what’s on offer in Midlands visit: http://www.aroundyou.com.au/perth/east-perth/midland
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.