Are you Melbourne’s best Women’s Health GP? We want you!
Western Suburbs, Melbourne
- Purpose built, state-of-the-art Women’s Health facility
- Mixed billing practice
- Be a part of a like-minded professional team
We are putting the call out for GPs who have a passion Women’s Health. This practice is the first multi-disciplinary teamed clinic to provide extensive GP and specialist services to women and their families in the western suburbs of Melbourne. With a 100km radius catchment, the health centre provides accessible and affordable women’s health services to all walks of life. GPs will either act as the patient’s regular GP or be referred to by other GPs for specialised Women’s Healthcare.
The main aim of the clinic is to accompany women as they transition through various life stages with the medical support, care and understanding they want and need. The stunning facility has been purpose built, providing GPs and supporting allied health professionals and specialists with a modern and functional environment to provide quality care to women in the west.
We are looking for the best, of the best! If you are a GP with specialist qualifications in Women’s Health, we want to hear from you!
About the practice:
- Mixed billing practice
- Specialist centre dedicated to servicing Women’s Health in Melbourne’s western suburbs
- Integrated approach to health care
- State of the art facility
- GP services to patients include: shared care (maternal services), sexual and reproductive Health, pelvic floor management, osteoporosis management, medical terminations and support, contraception support, dermatology, endometriosis support, women’s health focused clinics (pap smear clinic etc), mental health, menopause management
- Specialist O&G services caring for a 100km catchment
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Join a team of 5 female GPs
- Female VR GPs with diplomas in Sexual and Reproductive Health, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Mental Health will excel in this role
- Part-time or full-time positions available
- 19AB exemption available (DWS)
What we love about this role:
- Opportunity for GPs who have a passion for Women’s Health to thrive in their chosen speciality
- Stunning and carefully considered modern facility
- Organised and supportive management team who have a track record of running successful practices
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Any of the following diplomas:
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Mental Health
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
Your Consultant in Australia
- 0403 444 764