Are you Melbourne’s best Women’s Health GP? We want you!
Western Suburbs, Melbourne
- Purpose built, state-of-the-art Women’s Health facility
- All female GP team
- Be a part of a like-minded professional team
We are putting the call out for GPs who have a passion for Women’s Health. This practice is the first multi-disciplinary teamed clinic to provide extensive GP and specialist services to women and their families in the western suburbs of Melbourne. With a 80km radius catchment, the health centre provides accessible and affordable women’s health services for every stage in a women’s life, from adolescence to menopause and beyond. GPs will either act as the patient’s regular GP or be referred to by other GPs for specialised Women’s Healthcare.
The practice itself has been so luxuriously furbished that patients won’t believe it’s a bulk-billing practice. One visit here and their mind will be made up to never go anywhere else.
The main aim of the clinic is to accompany women as they transition through various life stages with the medical support, care and understanding they want and need. The stunning facility has been purpose built, providing GPs and supporting allied health professionals and specialists with a modern and functional environment to provide quality care to women in the west.
We are looking for the best, of the best! If you are a GP with specialist qualifications in Women’s Health, we want to hear from you!
About the practice:
- Bulk billing practice
- Specialist centre dedicated to servicing Women’s Health in Melbourne’s western suburbs
- Integrated approach to health care
- State of the art facility
- GP services to patients include:
- shared care (maternal services)
- sexual and reproductive Health
- pelvic floor management
- osteoporosis management
- medical terminations and support
- contraception support
- dermatology, endometriosis support
- women’s health focused clinics (pap smear clinic etc)
- mental health
- menopause management
- Specialist O&G services caring for a 80km catchment – practising from the consulting rooms across the hall
- Two bed treatment room that has disposable curtains in the doorway as well as around the beds to offer patients and doctors extra privacy – beds separated into two rooms with door access between the two
- Procedural room for specialists to use
- Room dedicated exclusively for Mirena and Implanon insertions
- Soft pink and grey colour palate throughout the building
- Essential oils diffused in the air to create a calming effect for patients
- GP rooms all fitted with electric beds and extendable arms on the computer screens (making it easy to show patients results on the screen)
- Large windows in all consulting rooms
- Dedicated care plan room for nurses
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Join a team of 5 female GPs
- Female VR GPs with diplomas in Sexual and Reproductive Health, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Mental Health will excel in this role
- Part-time or full-time positions available
- 19AB exemption available (DWS)
- Sponsorship for 457 and TSS visas possible (full-time positions only)
What we love about this role:
- Opportunity for GPs who have a passion for Women’s Health to thrive in their chosen speciality
- Stunning and carefully considered modern facility
- Organised and supportive management team who have a track record of running successful practices
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Any of the following diplomas:
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Mental Health
- Women’s Health
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
Your Consultant in Australia
- Phone: 0403 444 764