Collaborative GP team in DWS Western Melbourne
Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- 70% of billings
- DWS 30 mins from Port Melbourne
- Minimum guarantee of $130 per hour available
Want to be part of a collaborative GP team in a DWS area? This could be the practice for you! Work alongside a team of GPs who value peer input and collaboration. Located just 30 minutes from Port Melbourne, this is the perfect role for a GP coming from the UK who is subject to 19AB legislation (moratorium).
The practice is a purpose built state-of-the-art facility run by an experienced community health organisation. The GP team is supported by an administration assistant who completes the recalls and reminders for GPs, nursing staff to assist with care plans and patient care. With natural lighting in all of the large consulting rooms, GPs can work in modern bliss!
The role is offering 70% of billings with a guarantee of $130 per hour for up to 6 months. The practice is happy to be flexible with hours so this role is suitable for a GP who wants to start slowly and build their practice.
If you want to be a part of something special, contact Hanni about this opportunity today!
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 2 other UK trained GPs
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (podiatry and physiotherapy)
- Large consulting rooms with natural lighting
- Operated by an organised team of health professional
- Bulk billing practice
- Happy to support GPs with specialist interest in setting up their own clinic with the practice
- Full admin support
- DWS Location close to public transport
- Patient demographic consists largely of young families and professionals
About the role:
- 70% of billings
- 3-6 month minimum guarantee of $130 per hour
- Flexible working hours – you choose the hours that suit you
- No lock in contract length
About the area:
Due to recently developed infrastructure in the area, Melbourne’s West is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. With nearly 1 million people calling the West their home, there is easy access to excellent private schools, public transport and shopping centres. At just 30 mins from Port Melbourne, it is currently the quickest DWS area to commute to if you are coming from the inner suburbs of Melbourne.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AA exemption available
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.