VR and NON VR GPs Needed – Burdekin Shire
Burdekin Shire, QLD
- Bill between $1.8-3.5K per day
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Minimum guarantee available for the first three months
VR and Non VR GPs Needed for a family owned and operated practice in a quaint rural town on Queensland’s coast. Join a clinic that is well established in the local community and is looking for a GP to walk in to an established patient base. This practice offers an extended range of services in addition to general medicine including: family planning, ante/post-natal care, chronic illness management and occupational health services. ROMPs and DWS available.
The family owned, family operated practice prides itself on providing affordable and quality health care to the community and is committed to the ongoing development of their GPs. They supply clinical meetings and training, whilst also promoting in coming GP’s unique skills so they can build up the ideal patient base for you; be it sports medicine, skin cancer, paediatrics, chronic illnesses, sexual health, urgent care or something else entirely.
There is currently a 4 day wait time to get in to see a doctor. GPs looking for a busy work life, but want to enjoy the slower pace of a rural lifestyle, need look no further.
About the practice:
- Good old fashioned family medicine
- Physio next door
- Conducts occupational medicals (privately billed)
About the role:
- 65% of billings – GPs currently billing $1.8-3K gross billings per day
- Minimum guarantee available for first three months
- GPs looking for a long-term position will be well received by the local community
- Ongoing training for GPs interested in Occupational health
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AA exemption available
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.