Large Patient Base – 10 mins from Wetherill Park
Western Suburbs, Sydney
- 70% of billings
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- GPs requiring DWS will be considered for 6 month locum role
This bulk billing centre has a large patient base that is struggling to get access to a GP. The practice is open Monday to Friday, with a drop in clinic on Saturday mornings. For GPs looking for work-life balance, no weekend work would be required at this practice. The centre is well supported by a full suite of allied health professionals including Podiatry, Physio, Chiro, Psychology, a Diabetic Educator, and a Dietitian as well as a large treatment room and registered nurse onsite 5 days a week.
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 3 other GPs (1 full time, 2 part time)
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (Pathology, Podiatry, Physio, Chiro, Psychology, Diabetic Educator, and a Dietitian)
- Well-established local patient base. Very multicultural area. Large Spanish, Arabic and Syrian community.
- Bulk billing practice
- Convenient located within close proximity to public transport
- Chemist located across the road
- Large carpark behind the practice
About the role:
- 70% of billings (negotiable rate for GP with desired skills)
- Minimum guarantee available
- Flexible working hours and no weekend work
- Not DWS but 6 month locum roles will be considered for GP restricted by moratorium
About the area:
Located in the western suburbs of Sydney, this practice has a large demographic of Spanish, Arabic and Syrian patients. As such, GPs who speak these languages will have a significant advantage when building a patient base. GPs living in the western suburbs can expect a commute of 10-20 mins to this practice.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
- GPs who speak Spanish, Arabic or Syrian will be highly regarded in this role
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.