Full Time GP Position on the Coast
30 minutes from Coffs Harbour, NSW
- 65% + of billings - Attractive packages
- Short or long term contracts available, flexible hours
- Comprehensive care and experienced team
Dream of living and working on the Coast? This well-established practice has a full-time GP position available within their supportive and friendly team. The clinic is located within a 30-minute drive from the beautiful Coffs Harbour and close to the major highway, perfect for those looking to live by the coast and only having a short commute to work.
This clinic is part of a large well-established group with a reputation for exceptional patient volumes and ongoing training for experienced doctors.
About the Practice
- Modern practice with a large waiting room and nice furnishings
- Large treatment room and full-time nursing staff
- Pathology and Allied Health onsite – ensuring great access to services
- Located 30 minutes from Coffs Harbour
- 8+ GPs working at this Practice
- Supportive management who encourage specialising in your area of interests, very experienced practice staff
- Full-time nursing and administration support
About the Role
- Bulk billing set up with patients urgently waiting to be seen straight away
- Very busy practice, no shortage of patients
- Percentage of billings is negotiable depending on hours and contract type
- Short contracts available for 9 months – try out the clinic before you sign long term!
- There is a requirement to work a late shift one evening every fortnight, and either a Saturday or Sunday every fortnight
- The practice is set up to provide acute care so there is the opportunity for you to use any minor surgery skills – if you desire.
- Strong Clinical team and clinical meetings once per fortnight. Great support for GPs on the team
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- MRCGP, MICGP, FRACGP, FRANZGP, or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.