Looking for a position in recruitment?
Alecto is a boutique medical recruitment agency based in Perth. We are currently accepting applications for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
From our office in Perth we work with candidates (doctors) from around Australia and all over the world. We recruit for a range of clients across Australia –from small family owned practices to large public hospitals. Our business has a strong international focus so we have ‘virtual’ meetings and travel to different parts of the country.
Salary and conditions
We are offering a base salary of $45,000 – $60,000, depending on your level of recruitment experience. We get the best results by working as a team, so candidates and clients are shared by our team. We also offer a generous commission structure that should see your earnings increasing by a further $30,000-$60,000, depending on your conversion rate. Working hours and times are flexible and we will take into account family commitments. If you wish to work from home part of the time we may be able to accommodate you. We will consider applications for part-time and full-time work.
Our company culture
Alecto is a small company that is growing quickly. Our focus on the GP market makes us a niche provider of recruitment and consulting services in this area. We are very passionate about the business which we have built from the ground up and seek someone to share our vision. We enjoy our work and strive to make our workplace enjoyable and productive.
As a small company we know that every employee is important which means you will have exposure to a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
Ours is a ‘low volume’ recruitment business which means you have the opportunity to build strong relationships with our doctors and clients as you work through the various stages of the recruitment process. This position is for temp and permanent placements.
This might be the job for you if you have:
- Recruitment experience – Ideally we are looking for someone with medical recruitment experience but candidates with experience from other recruitment areas will be considered.
- Previous experience either working in a medical setting or, more specifically, working with doctors, understanding their culture and how to communicate with them.
- The ability to learn quickly – we operate in a highly regulated industry and you will need to bring together a lot of different processes (medical registration, immigration, etc) for each candidate.
- Team skills – this is not a cut-throat, competitive recruitment agency. Instead we work as a team sharing clients and candidates. We believe this works best for our candidates and clients.
- Interpersonal skills – you need to be able to build relationships with anyone – regardless of race or age group.
- Competent computer skills – you must be comfortable using a database, Microsoft office, Outlook and writing job ads.
- Writing skills – building relationships through online communication is as important as a great smile in our ‘virtual’ world. Correct grammar and expressive style are essential.
- A passion to develop your own skills and abilities – we strongly believe in training and personal development and so we invest in all of our staff!
- Traveled and lived in various places – we recruit most of our candidates from overseas so we pride ourselves on our knowledge of various parts of Australia, and also our ability to sympathise and relate to people who are moving to a new country!
Applications will close 21st of December. Please send your application to email@example.com
If you are interested in this Medical Recruitment Consultant position and have any questions feel free to call Monique on 0405 607 793
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Australian GPs
- Clinic Owners and Practice Managers
- Salary Page
- UK/Ireland GPs
- Working with Alecto