VR GP position near Blackburn
Near Blackburn, VIC
Job ID #7009
Modern, purpose-built practice.
Fantastic team - GPs that work here stay for the long term
High earning potential
VR GP position available to keep up with patient demand at this busy clinic located near Blackburn, Victoria. This large clinic is located in a popular suburb on a busy main road resulting in a lot of walk-in clients to build up your patient base. The clinic is a purpose-built facility that has a modern fit-out, large treatment rooms and a skin cancer clinic.
We have worked with this client for years and those that work here stay for the long term. The practice owner is a very experienced GP who has a successful track record and a great management team.
About The Practice
- Large and modern set up
- Large windows in each of the consulting rooms allowing for natural light
- Located in a busy area with a high level of walk-in patients
- Allied health services are also available onsite such as Dietitians, physios and psychologists
- Full-time nursing support and pathology is onsite
- Skin Cancer Clinic and secure underground parking
- Very friendly and supportive team of GPs
- Great location in a popular suburb with a good volume of patients for GPs with additional language skills
- GPs are encouraged to further specialise in their desired areas of interest
About The Role
- 65-70% of billings – a higher percentage may be considered based on experience.
- Minimum guarantee for the first 3 months of work
- Flexible working arrangements may be available
- GPs looking to build up a solid, long-standing patient list encouraged to apply
- GPs who speak a second language such as Cantonese or Mandarin would be highly regarded