VR GP for new DPA location less than 1 hour from Perth CBD
Port Kennedy, WA
Job ID #21026
Mixed Billing Clinic with 70% of Billings and sign on bonus is negotiable
DPA location so suitable for 19AB GPs – visa sponsorship available too
Beautifully appointed practice with excellent facilities in a busy local community
This clinic is a privately owned modern, purpose-built practice opened in 2016. It is located in a small local shopping centre, opposite a pharmacy and with very busy foot traffic.
Privately owned and headed up by the charming principal GP/owner, this is a very enticing work environment to consider joining. The team have also set up a successful GP-led respiratory clinic next door, so there is an opportunity to work there as well and earn on top of your normal GP work.
Currently they have 2-3 days of waiting time for patient appointments, meaning, the successful applicant will come into full books. The GP can also expect to be heavily promoted through the clinic’s social media and email channels.
About The Practice
- Mixed Billing practice
- 8 consulting rooms
- 2 dedicated procedure/skin cancer rooms and a 3-bed treatment bay
- Onsite pathology, visiting physiotherapy and exercise physiology.
- The practice strongly supports any special interests e.g., procedural work, skin cancer, sports medicine, women’s health, or mental health
- The practice also does quite a lot of pre-employment medicals and Occ Health work which provides variety and alternative income streams
- Comfortable staff room with staff toilet and shower on-premises
About The Role
- Brand new DPA location so suitable for GPs under 19AB
- Visa sponsorship available to you especially if you are considering moving your current sponsor
- Full-time role
- 70% of billings
- 1-year minimum contract
- High patient demand and existing patient base ready to be taken over
- 3-month guarantee of $150/hour
- GPs will be required to work 1 Saturday morning/month
- Sign-on bonus for the right GP may be a consideration
- Immediate start if required with patients ready to be seen