VR General Practitioner – Near Thomastown
Near Thomastown, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21208
Immediate and substantial patient base.
Join a prominent practice renowned for quality, accessibility, and passionate patient care. This state-of-the-art medical centre located conveniently near Thomastown offers both clinical independence and a well-established patient base, allowing GPs to practice with full autonomy.
With supportive opening hours from Monday to Saturday and a closed day on Sundays and public holidays, find the work-life balance you’ve been seeking. The current team, enriched by experienced professionals and robust admin and IT support, invites a VR GP to be part of their mission towards a healthier Australia.
About The Practice
- Very experienced management team
- 8 rooms in a boutique centre
- Onsite pharmacy and treatment room facilities.
- Allocated parking for GPs.
- Ability for GPs to generate average gross billings of $230 per hour
About The Role
- Individualized billing structure for each GP (70-75%)
- Convenient operating hours: Mon-Fri (8am-6pm) and Sat (9am-1pm).
- Comprises both FT and PT supportive GPs.
- Equipped with an experienced Practice Manager and nursing staff.
- Focuses on quality patient care with minimal administrative hassle.
- Prioritize patient-centric care with a solid backing of nursing and admin staff.
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.