Unrestricted VR GP – 10kms from Adelaide CBD
North west Adelaide, SA
Job ID #21032
Opportunity to earn up to 80% of billings (conditions apply)
Guarantee for the first 3 months of $150 per hour for 6 months
Location is 10kms from Adelaide CBD
This busy bulk billing medical practice is in ideal location just 10kms from Adelaide CBD. Firmly established in the local area it is experiencing a high demand and will have patients ready for you to hit the ground running. The mixed demographics in the area will give you variety and a wide scope of patient care. You would have the opportunity to reside in one of Adelaide’s beautiful residential locations whilst only having to commute a short distance to the practice
About the Area
The practice is located just 10kms out of Adelaide and is in an enviable location offering an easy commute. Allowing you to reside in the beautiful northern or eastern suburbs of Adelaide where an excellent range of private schools are available. At the weekends indulge in trip to the famous Barossa Valley which is only an hour commute away and sample the world-renowned wines this region has to offer.
About The Practice
- Short drive from the Adelaide CBD in a growing suburb
- Co-located in a purpose-built community health centre
- Set amongst a busy community area that includes a council library, recreation centre/gym, civic centre and 2 childcare centres
- Modern purpose build facility with 14 spacious consult rooms and all GP rooms have natural light
- Large 2 bed treatment room
- Best Practice software and responsive technical support from Cyber Squad IT
- Extremely busy, mature practice that’s had 8 GPs seeing 1200+ patients per week
- Strong year on year growth for the past 4 years
- Pathology & allied health onsite – physio, podiatrist, dietitian, audiologist, dentist and pharmacist
About The Role
- Opportunity to earn up to 80% of billings (conditions apply, contact us for full details) + $150/hour minimum guarantee for 6 months
- Quality Healthcare –GPs are encouraged to do 4 x 15-minute appointments per hour so that patients are offered a higher quality service, rather than fast medicine. However, if GPs prefer to do 10-minute appointments, the practice is happy to accommodate this.
- Dedicated Nursing Support – Three nurses (including dedicated CDM nurse) onsite Monday to Friday to assist with immunisations, ECG, spirometry, health assessments, care plans, etc. Doctors receive 70% of nurse billings.
- Quality Administrative Support – Responsive management and administration services plus efficient computerised systems ensure a smooth workplace experience.
- Collegiate Atmosphere – the practice is able to offer GPs the collegiate atmosphere of a family practice with a focus on team-based care.
- Work-Life Balance – the practice are strong believers in work-life balance and offer their healthcare professionals a high degree of autonomy and flexibility around their schedules and working hours. A commitment to occasional weekend work is desirable but not essential.
- Future Ownership Opportunities – as the group continues to grow, there will be opportunities for ambitious GPs to buy into future practices.