Unrestricted GP looking to join highly impressive group
Job ID #6008
65% of billing – option to bill mixed or bulk, your choice
Guarantee for the first 6 months may be negotiable!
State of the art premises with an impressive range of allied health services
Are you looking to join an impressive group that are WA owned and based? With an excellent footprint across Perth our client is now looking forward to opening their latest state of the art practice in the heart of Midland. This large medical facility will very close to the hospital and accommodate all patients needs and its unique focus includes a large GP clinic, skin cancer & minor surgery clinic, dental, pathology, X-ray, ultrasound, physiotherapy and podiatry.
This practice has excellent owners and operators who focus on quality medicine and provide unique opportunities for this GPs.
What we love about this role:
- Highly supportive team environment
- State of the art premises
- Excellent patient demographics
About The Practice
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site including a range of allied health services
- Located close to a major hospital
- Bulk Billing – very busy clinic with high patient demand expected
- Large state of the art facilities with a range of impressive allied health services on-site
- Urgent care located at the practice
About The Role
- 65% of billings – high patient numbers so lucrative earnings on offer
- Option for GPs to offer a mixed billing model or bulk billing, your choice
- Guarantee available for up to 6 months
- Flexible working hours
- Full or part-time roles available
- Locum positions available