Part time GP – Women’s Health
Near Vermont, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21242
High Patient Demand
Mixed billing clinic
Mandarin or Cantonese language skills preferred
GP job available in a busy mixed billing clinic. Enjoy flexible hours and be part of a supportive, community-focused team.
This modern practice is looking for a GP to assist with the large volume of new patients each month. Located in a popular and sought after suburb, the practice has a strong support team of practice nurses, allied health providers and pathology, all in the one place with welcoming facilities. The incoming GP will benefit from the convenience of flexible work arrangements to fit their lifestyle as part time options are available.
If you are looking to join a friendly team with a great practice manager, then get in touch quickly as vacancies at the practice do not come around often!
About The Practice
- Well-established clinic with a great reputation in the community
- Mixed Billing with consistently high patient demand
- Offers the stability of an established practice and a strong support team
- A teaching practice, great for GPs with a passion for nurturing knowledge
- Modern facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and allied healthcare providers
About The Role
- Offering 65% of billings
- Opportunity to take over an established patient base of a recently retired GP
- Flexible working arrangements – Part time is available
- GPs with language skills in Mandarin or Cantonese will be highly regarded
- GPs with an interest in Women’s Health are encouraged to apply
- Minimum guaranteed for the first three months
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.