Mixed billing GP job near Canterbury
Canterbury, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #2021
65% of billings – High volumes of privately billed patients
Warm friendly atmosphere
Minimum hourly guarantee available
This clinic has an excellent reputation in the local community based on 30+ years of operation under the same head GP owner.
Flexible working arrangements in a relaxed and supportive environment make this an attractive option for GPs who need the flexibility to support a busy lifestyle. Parents needing extra time during school holidays will be actively supported by demands from work and home.
There are plenty of patients available, especially following the retirement of a long-standing GP who was very popular in the community.
The clinic is in a busy high street with great access to the city. It is close to trendy restaurants and cafes, has great access to public transport and plenty of parking is available.
About The Practice
- Well established traditional “family” style clinic
- Has a great team of GPs that have worked together for years with a fantastic sense of team spirit and cooperation
- Friendly and supportive GP owner
- Patient population includes both young and established families
- A GP with an interest in women’s and children’s health would be highly regarded
- Full time practice nurses and practice management support
About The Role
- 65 % of billings – large proportion of appointments are privately billed
- Minimum hourly guarantee available
- Flexible part time 4-7 sessions per week
- Opportunity to become a partner or practice owner in the future