Locum Registrar – Mental Health Kalgoorlie
Job ID #21241
Junior and Senior Registrars Wanted
Comfortable Accommodation Provided
Are you ready to embark on a fulfilling journey in the heart of Western Australia’s Goldfields Region?
We’re on the hunt for both Junior and Senior Registrars to join our dynamic team, where you’ll be rewarded not only with a competitive daily rate but also with exceptional benefits that include travel reimbursement, comfortable accommodation, and access to a fleet vehicle.
This is your chance to make a meaningful impact on the health and well-being of our community while enjoying the unique charm of Kalgoorlie.
Mental Health (IPU)
16 October – 30 November 2023 (URGENT)
- Junior < 6 Years: $1500 per day
- Senior 6+ Years: $1700 per day
Accepting WA & Interstate Doctors.
Travel Reimbursement – To & From Goldfields Region
- Flights – Up to $1500 return economy flights – approval via emailed quote
- Car – Fuel on receipt ONLY
- Taxi Vouchers – provided to and from work location and Airport
Accommodation and Fleet
- Accommodation is provided by site
- Hire car is provided by site if fleet vehicle is not available
- If doctor/agency wish to book own hire car , the client will ONLY reimburse $50 per day
Minimum of 3 Years Australian experience at Registrar level
Want to know more?
Deanne Carter on +61 451 454 764
Job ID: 21241