Picton, Sydney NSW
Job ID #21186
Suitable for non-VR GPs working towards Fellowship
Immediate patient base
If you enjoy the country life whilst still living in the bustling city, this practice may suit you down to the ground.
This practice is striving to meet patient demand, but with new developments abounding in the area, an additional GP will be welcome to join this small, privately owned clinic where GP well-being is balanced with providing top-quality patient care.
Support is available for non-VR GPs who are working towards their FRACGP qualification, with a flexible roster ensuring your work-life-study requirements are met. This practice is currently bulk billing, with the intention to move to mixed billings in early 2024.
About The Practice
- Well-established practice 9+ years
- Bulk billing (due to transition to mixed in Jan 2024)
- The practice is receiving approx 110 new patients per month
- Demand for services is exceeding GPs due to high growth area
- 12 modern consult rooms with natural light
- Nursing, Allied Health, Pathology, Pharmacy on-site
About The Role
- 70% of billings (negotiable)
- Flexible work roster
- Opportunity to develop specialist clinical skills eg skin cancer, women’s health
- Diverse patient population, with large proportion of young families
- Car hire
- Upfront payment may be negotiated depending on length of contract
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.