Busselton, WA | Job ID #21023
Enjoy an amazing beach lifestyle living in the large town of Busselton, located just over 2 hours South of Perth. This is the rare opportunity to live in a location like Busselton where you can enjoy a very short commute to work (5-10mins) and be living next to amazing white sandy beaches. You also have access to a great range of shops and schools too.
• Mixed billing practice
• Modern, well-equipped beautifully appointed practice
• Fully equipped treatment room with nursing support
• Central location in town
• Allied health onsite including pharmacy, physio, dental and psychology
• Good range of quality healthcare including women’s and men’s health, vaccination and immunisation programs as well as travel health and skin checks
• 65% of mixed billings plus a sign on bonus – dependent on the contract length
• Visa sponsorship is available as this location is DPA and it has a Health Workforce Certificate
• Patient population made up primarily young families, retirees and holiday makers
• Excellent earning potential on offer especially if you commit to full time hours
• Full training and induction provided for GPs that are new to Australia
FRACGP, MRCGP or MICGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
Previous experience working in General Practice
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
At Alecto Australia, we are committed to finding GP jobs that suit your individual preferences and needs. Because we specialise in sourcing the best GP jobs for the best GPs, we have access to the largest number of permanent GP jobs in Australia.