GP role with possible 19AB exemption
Maroubra, Sydney NSW
Job ID #21172
Immediate patient base with strong income potential
Possible 19AB exemption
This rapidly expanding clinic presents an ideal opportunity to join a progressive team of GPs in a modern stat-of-the-art facility.
This area is known to be under-serviced with GPs, ensuring you have a ready-made patient base with excellent long-term income opportunity. The role is flexible, providing the options for full-time, part-time, family-friendly hours and Saturday morning work if desired.
With a strong connection to the universities, medical students are accepted in this practice, providing you opportunity to not only further develop your teaching skills, but to take advantage of additional income.
About The Practice
- Privately owned, GP run
- Fresh new practice
- Convenient location 20 mins from Sydney CBD and 5 mins from beach
- Purpose-built clinic complete with state-of-the-art technology
- Highly visible location within a popular shopping centre
- Free parking
- On-site Pathology, Nursing, Allied Health and VMOs
- Huge demand for GP services due to growing and ageing patient demographics
About The Role
- 70% billings
- Bulk billing (80%) with private billing for procedures and weekend work
- Flexible work roster
- Full-time or part-time role available
- $150/hour minimum guarantee for first 3 months
- Opportunity for teaching of medical students
- Support to develop clinical speciality skills (eg skin cancer, women’s health, men’s health, paediatrics, cosmetics)
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.