GP Role in Quality Mixed Billing Practice
Riverina Region, NSW
Job ID #21188
Income guarantee and relocation payment negotiable
Immediate patient base with exceptional earning capacity
This is a high-quality, medium-sized practice with a collegiate team of GPs who work across a diverse patient caseload. There is ample opportunity to develop your particular area of clinical interest, or you may choose to practice a broad range of general medicine – either way you will be highly supported.
With immediate patient demand, you will have opportunity to develop a strong income, with most GPs in the practice seeing 27-35 patients per day. Flexible rosters are the order of the day so that you can balance your work-life goals and experience all the sights and tastes of the region.
This practice is a hop, skip and jump away from Sydney with direct flights running daily to the big smoke.
About The Practice
- Well established practice for 16+ years
- Currently 8 GPs
- Modern, bright practice
- Nursing, Allied Health, Pathology on-site
- Practice is open Mon-Fri and Sat mornings
- Collegiate team with experienced admin staff to support you
- Weekly clinical meetings to foster a strong team environment
About The Role
- Mixed billings with 70% of appointments being private
- 70% of billings for VR GPs
- $150/hr income guarantee for first 3 months
- $10k relocation payment (negotiable)
- Immediate patient base with practice turning away 70-100 patients/day
- Full support to develop specialist clinical skills (eg women’s, men’s or children’s health, skin health, travel medicine, sports medicine)
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.