GP Role in Quality Bulk Billing Practice
Harrington Park, NSW
Job ID #21197
An outstanding 75% of billings
Excess patient demand – walk straight into a full caseload
Income guarantee for first 3 months
This GP role offers the opportunity to work in a beautiful environment within a new purpose-built facility boasting state-of-the-art equipment, sophisticated nursing, and a supportive team environment.
This bulk-billing practice offers you the scope to establish a career in specialty clinical areas, particularly in Women’s Health and Skin Health. You will be supported to earn an outstanding income with a rare opportunity to be paid 75% of billings.
Patients consist largely of families, with demand for services exceeding current service delivery.
About The Practice
- Join a team of experienced, stable GPs
- Bulk billing practice with opportunity to privately bill
- In-house CPD training platform
- On-site nursing, allied health, pathology, pharmacy
- Flexible roster
- Strong focus on patient care
- Extensive, experienced admin team to support you
About The Role
- 75% mixed billings
- Income guarantee for first 3 months
- Opportunity to develop clinical skills (eg skin clinic, women’s health)
- Immediate patient base, unable to keep up with current demands
- Opportunity for high income
- Free parking
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.