GP role in Northern Beaches
Mona Vale area, Sydney NSW
Job ID #21171
Car hire, sign-on bonus, relocation allowance for right candidate
Flexible role to suit family and work-life balance
The Northern beaches area typically has a strong community environment which is reflected in this high-quality GP practice. Established over a 12-year period, population growth in the area, particularly from the UK, has seen a rapid demand for GP services not met by current service providers.
This practice offers the opportunity to join an experienced team of GPs within a mixed billing setting. With beaches, parks and a golf course on your doorstep, you will find it hard to resist creating a lifestyle that facilitates work-life balance.
For the right candidate, you will be able to take advantage of a sign-on bonus plus relocation support.
About The Practice
- Privately owned
- Well-established for 12+ years
- Located 5 mins from the beach
- Close proximity to golf course, parklands, schools
- Modern building
- 16 fully equipped consulting rooms with natural light
- Secure parking
- On-site nursing, pathology, diagnostic services and pharmacy
- Mixed billing – 35% private
About The Role
- 70% of mixed billings
- Full-time or part-time role
- Flexible roster to suit your family and lifestyle
- Minimum weekly guarantee negotiable
- Car hire, sign on bonus, relocation allowance for right candidate
- Immediate patient base with strong demand due to high population growth
- Opportunity to develop specialty clinical skills eg skin cancer, sports medicine, travel medicine, minor surgery, women’s, men’s and children’s health
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.