GP Role – DPA Replacement available
Safety Bay, WA
Job ID #3003
Mixed Billing Clinic with 70% of Billings and sign on bonus
DPA Replacement available
Beautifully appointed practice with excellent facilities
This clinic is a privately owned modern, purpose-built practice opened in 2016. It is located in a small shopping centre opposite a pharmacy and next to an IGA.
During the initial COVID-19 wave in March 2020 this practice was one of the first practices in the area to pivot to telehealth as their priority was the safety of the staff. They have also set up a GP-led respiratory clinic next door, so there is an opportunity to work there as well.
Currently they have 2-3 days of waiting time for patient appointments, meaning, the successful applicant will come into full books. The GP can also expect to be heavily promoted through the clinic’s social media and email channels.
About The Practice
- Mixed Billing practice
- 8 consulting rooms
- 2 dedicated procedure/skin cancer rooms and a 3-bed treatment bay
- Onsite pathology, visiting physiotherapy and exercise physiology.
- The practice strongly supports any special interests e.g. procedural work, skin cancer, sports medicine, women’s health or mental health
- The practice also does quite a lot of pre-employment medicals and Occ Health work which provides variety and alternative income streams.
- Comfortable staff room with staff toilet and shower on-premises
About The Role
- DPA Replacement available
- Full-time role
- 70% of billings
- 1-year minimum contract
- High patient demand and existing patient base ready to be taken over
- 3-month guarantee of $150/hour
- GPs will be required to work 1 Saturday morning/month
- Sign-on bonus for the right GP