GP role, DPA location | Tropical Queensland
Job ID #21081
DPA location and visa sponsorship
Sign on bonus and 4 weeks rent paid upon arrival
Work/life balance is true to its word in this tropical location
* Remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.
This ultra-modern mixed billing practice is located in the tropical area of Mackay in north Queensland. Having become a DPA location once more, this is a great opportunity for VR GPs with exemptions attached to join their team. Current patient demand is high and waiting times are long, being busy won’t be an issue here. This well-established practice is firmly embedded in the local community and has a loyal patient following requiring quality care from the GPs working there.
The location is a tropical dream and is blessed with an array of natural beauty on your doorstep. With a breathtaking range of national parks, beaches, islands and countryside, the Mackay region is a nature lover’s dream location.
About The Practice
- Work in a small supportive team with 4 other GPs
- Full time nursing support
- Walk through to pharmacy, pathology on site
- Family feel clinic with allied health services on hand
- Located in busy shopping centre so good foot traffic coming through
About The Role
- 70% of mixed billings – very high patient demand
- Minimum guarantee for the first 3 months of work
- Flexible working hours available
- Sign on bonus and the first 4 weeks rent covered
- DPA location and visa sponsorship available, suitable for overseas GPs
- GPs are encouraged to practice their area of interest
If you are partially comparable, the remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.