GP Role – 19AB Exemption in Metro Sydney
Doonside Sydney, NSW
Job ID #21265
Potential 19AB exemption for right candidate
Privately-owned well-established practice
Immediate patient base with high earnings on offer
Be first in line to snap up this rare GP position with 19AB exemption in metropolitan Sydney. Highly supportive practice with strong income potential.
Grab this opportunity while you can with this rare Sydney 19AB exemption for the right candidate. This privately owned and operated practice is looking to fill this unique role as soon as possible.
Our clients are a well-respected team of highly experienced health care professionals who have created a progressive culture across the team. The practice is in a convenient location with plenty of foot traffic and proximity to the train station, right in the heart of the western suburbs of Sydney.
You will be supported by an experienced admin team and will find there is a strong focus on your on-going training, education and professional development.
About The Practice
- Well-established modern practice 20+ years
- A leader in the community with a loyal patient following
- Owners are passionate about supporting their GPs and the local community
- Large clinic with 15+ GPs
- Stable, experienced admin team to support you
- On-site nursing, Allied Health, VMOs, pathology, pharmacy
- On-site physiology gym
- Patients currently being turned away
- Bulk billing clinic with opportunity for private billings (eg procedures, care plans)
- On-site cafe available to doctors and patients
- Strong relationship with leading hospitals
About The Role
- 70% of billings
- Immediate patient base to ensure your books are filled quickly
- Minimum guarantee for first 3-6 months negotiable
- Support to develop your clinical speciality skills (eg skin, chronic disease, rheumatology, aboriginal health)
- Opportunities provided to support your on-going training, education and professional development
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.