GP – QLD Tropical Coastal Location I 65% billings I DPA
Job ID #6001
65% Mixed billings + initial hourly guarantee + 1 month accommodation
DPA location with strong established patient base - lucrative earnings
Full time nursing support and allied health onsite
* Remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.
Do you want to escape from the hustle and bustle of busy cities? This GP practice is located in the northern Queensland coast, with a local airport. The position offers flexibility for a GP who is interested in full or part time placement and will also consider someone looking for a shorter-term contract.
This is a well-established practice in a DPA location with a strong patient base to walk into; the incoming GP can expect to be busy from day one with great billing opportunity to bring in lucrative earnings.
About The Practice
- Experienced and collaborative practice owners and long-standing administration staff who focus on collaborative relationships and providing a positive culture.
- You will be supported to practice high quality care
- Mixed billing practice
- Strong patient base to take over
- Strong nursing support who assists with patient care plans (2 to 3 nurses on site each day)
- Experienced and friendly Admin team
- Allied health including phycologist and pathologist onsite
- Clinic is a stone’s throw from the coast
About The Role
- 65% of billings
- DPA location so suitable for overseas GPs or those under moratorium
- Visa sponsorship available for GPs based overseas or wishing to transfer their visa
- Well established practice with strong patient base to
- Guaranteed initial hourly payment – negotiable at $150 p/hour
- Free accommodation for the 1st month
If you are partially comparable, the remuneration for this job may differ if your qualifications are considered to be partially comparable by the RACGP, as employers need to provide further support.