GP – Private Billing DPA
Beachlands, Perth WA
Job ID #21152
DPA coastal location boasting year-round Mediterranean climate
65% billings – privately billing practice
Clinical diversity with multidisciplinary team support
If you’re seeking “medicine which makes a difference”, a change to practicing in a regional area could be what you’ve been looking for.
This opportunity to be part of an award-winning practice offers an enviable lifestyle with both the flexibility and balance you seek, along with an abundance of clinical variety within a state-of-the-art medical centre.
Privately owned, this values-driven, innovative medical group seek to make your life easier by ensuring their clinical processes and systems allow you to focus firmly on the patient. This is why they are so strongly trusted by the community.
And what better location than one where your downtime can be spent exploring world heritage areas stunning coastal and national parks – diving fishing snorkelling and photographing the wildlife.
About The Practice
- Professional management group – independently owned by doctors
- Private billing practice
- Multidisciplinary clinic – allied health, industrial health, travel, injury management
- Boasts a team of more than 70 across 4 locations,
- Very strong patient demand
- Full time nursing support
- Mentoring & supportive culture
- Support for your special interests
- Onsite pathology, pharmacy and cafe
About The Role
- Offers 65% of billings.
- DPA location – suitable for GPs under moratorium
- MM3/RA3 location potential moratorium scaling
- Visa sponsorship
- Free gym membership
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions call Deanne Carter on +61 451 454 764, email email@example.com, quoting Job ID: 21152 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com