GP opportunity– DPA location Enjoy beachside living
Job ID #2020
65% of billings – mixed billing practice
19AB exemption available for VR GPS and visa sponsorship available
Beautiful coastal location, close to the Margaret River wine region
Enjoy an amazing beach lifestyle living in the large town of Busselton, located 2 hours South of Perth. Living in a location like Busselton you can enjoy a very short commute to work (5-10mins), living in WA’s premier seaside location next to amazing white sand beaches, the Margaret River region and with good access to shops and schools.
This vacancy is with a well-established practice is looking for a VR GP to join their team as they are currently turning away patients due to strong patient demand in the area.
In addition to the Busselton practice, the group has also acquired an established practice in Margaret River and looking for GPs to join the team here too. High patient demand is already in place and you will be busy from day one.
About The Practice
- Mixed billing practice
- Experienced and supportive practice owners and administration staff with a focus on collaborative relationships and providing the environment and the support you need to practice your best medicine
- Very strong patient demand
- Modern, well-equipped practice
- Fully equipped treatment room with nursing support
About The Role
- 65% of billings
- 19AB DPA exemption for VR GPs under the moratorium
- Visa Sponsorship is available – The earnings for this position exceed $96,400 per annum
- Patient population made up primarily young families, retirees, and holiday makers