GP Locum Role
Picton, Macarthur Region NSW
Job ID #21235
Locum position with immediate start
Accommodation and car provided
Nestled in the south west Sydney basin, this privately-owned GP practice has a lovely collegiate vibe, within a commutable distance of metro Sydney.
If you enjoy the country life whilst still living in the bustling city, this practice may suit you down to the ground.
This practice is striving to meet patient demand, and with new developments abounding in the area, an additional GP will be welcome to join this small, privately owned clinic where GP well-being is balanced with providing top-quality patient care.
A locum position has become available, which may lead to a more permanent role. This practice is currently bulk billing, with the intention to move to mixed billings in early 2024.
About The Practice
- Well-established practice 9+ years
- Bulk billing (due to transition to mixed in Jan 2024)
- The practice is receiving approx 110 new patients per month
- Demand for services is exceeding GPs due to high growth area
- 12 modern consult rooms
- Nursing, Allied Health, Pathology, Pharmacy on-site
About The Role
- 70% of billings (negotiable)
- Flexible work roster
- Car hire
- Upfront payment may be negotiated depending on length of contract
- Opportunity to develop specialist clinical skills eg skin cancer, women’s health
- Diverse patient population, with large proportion of young families
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.