GP job with a dynamic team near Glen Waverley
Near Glen Waverley, VIC
Job ID #5014
Experienced GP owner and operator
Supportive and friendly team of GPs and nurses
Fantastic GP Job opportunity with a lovely group! This GP owned and operated practice is booming with patient demand! The recent train redevelopment has seen this successful and established practice grow from strength to strength. The owner of the practice understands the importance of the role GPs play in providing the Australian population with quality primary healthcare. This passion is equally balanced with a sound comprehension of how to be commercially successful. This knowledge is passed on to GPs with a humble hunger to be successful and supported by an experienced Clinical Director.
With experienced nursing and administration support, incoming doctors will have all the necessary tools needed to succeed in this role. The onsite allied health services and pharmacy, patients are thrilled with the convenience this practice has to offer.
About The Practice
- GP owned and operated – owner is passionate about quality healthcare balance with commercial success
- Mixed billing
- Diverse mix of patients
- Full time practice nurse
- Experienced practice manager who has been a long term employee at the clinic
- Onsite pathology, ECG and Allied Health
About The Role
- 65% of billings for a full time position
- Guarantee offered for the first three months of work
- Patient demand can accommodate a full time GP – however flexible hours will be accommodated.
- GPs with a specialty area of interest will be supported.
- The practice is a teaching practice so a GP with an interest in teaching would be highly regarded