GP Job – Vibrant Gold Coast Location
Runaway Bay, Gold Coast, QLD
Job ID #21201
Suit 6 month LOCUM 19AB exemption - permanent position also available
70% billings - Predominantly private billing
Patients waiting – high foot traffic location
This privately owned, private billing, super modern practice is ideally looking for a permanent doctor to join their team.
Due to the recent interstate relocation of one of their well-loved doctors, there is no shortage of patients awaiting your services. There’s an established patient base to take over, plus, it’s in a high traffic location with plenty of walk-ins who are currently being turned away.
This would ideally suit a doctor who’s soon to end their moratorium and looking for a 6 month 19AB LOCUM exemption in a non-DPA location.
Or, you’re an unrestricted VR doctor wanting to establish yourself in a vibrant Gold Coast practice with a good reputation. This is your chance to set yourself up to earn very well and settle yourself into the area.
There’s plenty to enjoy – a strong, motivated & supportive team, spacious consulting rooms, a vibrant high-quality community with friendly, appreciative patients.
Plus, with flexible working hours, you can easily balance work with the Gold Coast lifestyle, whilst reaping the benefits from a full appointment diary.
About The Practice
- Privately owned practice by GP working in the practice.
- Mixed billing practice – 75% private / 25% bulk-billed
- Modern fit-out
- Spacious consult rooms plus 3 well equipped procedure/treatment rooms
- Full-time registered & enrolled nurses
- Onsite Pathology, Physiotherapist, Dietitian
- Visiting psychologist
- Chemist nearby
- Near a busy shopping centre with high daily foot traffic
About The Role
- 70% billings
- $170/hr – minimum guarantee first 3months
- 6 month 19AB LOCUM exemption available – suit a doctor about to end their moratorium
- Permanent position available
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.