GP Job – Vibrant Gold Coast Location
Runaway Bay, Gold Coast, QLD
Job ID #21200
Interest in Women’s Health desirable
70% billings with minimum hourly guarantee - Predominantly private billing
Flexible Part-time or Full-time options – patients waiting
This privately owned, private billing, super modern practice has no shortage of patients awaiting your services. And you’d be a welcome addition to the team due to the recent interstate relocation of one of their well-loved doctors.
With a family friendly schedule, this fully equipped practice offers a lovely, caring culture for patients and would ideally suit a GP with an interest in Women’s Health.
There’s plenty to enjoy – a strong, motivated & supportive team, spacious consulting rooms, a vibrant high-quality community with friendly, appreciative patients.
Plus, with flexible working hours, you can easily balance work with the Gold Coast lifestyle, whilst reaping the benefits from a full appointment diary.
About The Practice
- Privately owned practice by GP working in the practice.
- Mixed billing practice – 75% private / 25% bulk-billed
- Modern fit-out
- Spacious consult rooms plus 3 well equipped procedure/treatment rooms
- Full-time registered & enrolled nurses
- Onsite Pathology, Physiotherapist, Dietitian
- Visiting psychologist
- Chemist nearby
- Near a busy shopping centre with high daily foot traffic
About The Role
- 70% billings
- $170/hr – minimum guarantee first 3months
- Flexible working hours –part-time or full-time; choose what suits you best,
- Interest in Women’s health highly desirable
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.