GP Job – Up to 75% of Billings
Bibra Lake, Perth, WA
Job ID #21252
Up to 75% billings - high level earnings available
Patient base ready for immediate take over
Easy access location – south of the river
Hit the ground running. Patient base waiting, strong earnings, booked out in advance, privately owned, with easy access to central south location.
We have a rare opportunity for a VR GP to take over an existing patient base due to a well-loved GP relocation. This leaves open the space to move in and capitalise on the patient demand.
If you are looking to work in a reputable GP owned organisations with a highly experienced and motivated team, then this well-established MIXED BILLING clinic is in a populated residential area with a diverse patient following.
With the freeway on the doorstep to this practice, you can easily commute a short 20mins south of Perth CBD to join this collegial, professional team. With a focus on quality care, high level of chronic care plans and up to 75% billings on offer, the opportunity is there to earn well.
The GP owner is keen to meet you with full transparency on what’s possible.
About The Practice
- Established practice.
- Modern, well located close to shopping areas and residential properties
- Mixed billing practice
- Multiple consulting rooms
- Registered nursing support
- Full equipped treatment room
- Mixed demographics of patients
- High level of chronic care plans
- Skin Cancer work supported
- Onsite pathology and pharmacy next door
About The Role
- Up to 75% of all billings
- Guaranteed hourly rate for the first 3 months
- High patient numbers with patient base ready to take over
- Flexible working hours
- Transparent contract conditions
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.