GP Job – Thriving City Location
Melbourne Inner Suburbs, VIC
Job ID #21267
Experienced and successful management team
Join a thriving GP clinic located in a prime inner-city suburb. This vibrant team is looking for a GP to help keep up with patient demand.
This thriving practice close to the CBD is looking for a new GP to join their team to assist in keeping up with patient demand. The clinic has an experienced practice manager who will support your transition into the clinic and a supportive team of GPs who will make you feel welcome.
Looking for a practice that can help you earn more, support your interests and provide work-life balance? This is the opportunity for you, apply now to find out more.
About The Practice
- Located right in the heart of our community.
- Close to public transport and ample parking available
- Highly successful operators
- Large treatment room
- They have a team of dedicated, friendly nursing and administration staff to assist you
- Large team of GPs with regular medical students making for a supportive teaching atmosphere
- Allied health onsite
About The Role
- Mixed Billing – fantastic earning potential
- Minimum guarantee for the first three months
- Flexible working hours – full time or part time available
- Support for your special interests
- 19AB exemptions may be available for the right candidate.
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.