GP Job Shepparton
Job ID #21003
65% of billings – Mixed Billing with high volume of private billing
1st purpose built multi-disciplinary teaching clinic in Australia
DPA & Visa Sponsorship available
Join a busy, well-established private clinic in a thriving region. Situated 2 hours from Melbourne and with close proximity to the snow fields to go skiing in winter and hiking in summer, this GP job in Shepparton offers flexibility in your career and work/life balance.
The locality offers the most diverse population in regional Victoria who lead very active lifestyles and have keen interests in food and wine. There is a great community spirit and lots of volunteering opportunities for those who have the desire to do so.
With a strong GP retention, this practice offers the opportunity to work in a team with forward thinking, proactive clinicians who strive to lead innovation and treat holistic wellness.
The practice has close links with the University and there is the possibility to be involved in clinical trials and the integration of innovation and AI to improve efficiencies in health care.
This location also qualifies for the recently announced HECS repayment scheme.
About The Practice
- DPA Location
- Mixed billing
- Close partnership with local university and medical school – the 1st purpose built multidisciplinary teaching clinic in Australia
- Proactive and innovative centre which is leading innovation
- Strategic vision which focuses on holistic wellness and contingency health plans for patients, which is supported with strong networks with allied health and the local hospital
- Support to engage in research or special interest
- Strong reputation within the community – extensive “new patient” waiting list
- On-site specialty clinics (psychiatry, neurology and infectious disease)
- Professional team of 10+ GPs
- Strong management team and supportive and collaborative registered nursing staff
- Located two hours north of Melbourne, 45 minutes south of the Murray River and 2 hours from the Ski Resorts. This regional location is both vibrant and progressive.
- Ideal for GPs who want to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of regional living, whilst still having access to Melbourne.
About The Role
- Offering 65% billings
- Very attractive remuneration packages & flexibility to choose a ‘Salaried’ or ‘Independent Contractor’ employment option
- DPA location – can accept overseas doctors and sponsorship available
- Flexible working hours
- Highly supportive team environment
- Excellent opportunities to peruse and develop new specialist clinical interests