GP Job – Prime Sydney DPA Location
Hornsby Area, Sydney NSW
Job ID #21116
Nursing, Allied health and Pathology on site
Flexible work hours
If you are looking to rapidly build a patient caseload, this well-established clinic in Hornsby area is waiting for you. In a convenient, prime location with patients currently being turned away on a weekly basis, you will be joining a supportive, collegiate culture with highly flexible work hours. This mid-sized clinic offers 70% of mixed billings with opportunity to expand your area of clinical interest.
About The Practice
- Established practice for 6 years
- Friendly team with mentoring available
- Supportive culture with weekly team meetings
- Recently renovated with large, modern treatment room
- Nursing, Pathology and Allied Health on site
- Train station nearby for easy commuting
About The Role
- 70% of billings – mixed billings
- 50% of patients are privately billed
- Flexible work arrangements
- Immediate patient base
- Opportunity to develop specialist skills – cosmetics, skin cancer, excisions
- Mentoring available
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.