GP Job Perth, DPA Replacement available
Near Rockingham, Perth WA
Job ID #21217
70% of mixed billings offered
DPA Replacement available
Sign on bonus and relocation expenses covered
This GP Job Perth is privately owned with mixed billing. They are looking to recruit 2 VR GPs to the practice due to two GPs relocating.
The owner is a UK trained GP that still works in the practice along with 7 other GPs. They are in a rare position to be able to present DPA replacements to VR GPs that are still under moratorium but have PR or citizenship.
This is hugely popular practice due to the very high-quality GPs based there and patient care delivered. Current wait times to see a GP is 2-3 days so any GP joining will be walking in to a patient base ready to be taken over.
Want to see our other jobs in Perth?
For more information about living in Perth
About The Practice
- Established in 2016
- Skin Cancer Medicine, Women’s Health, Chronic Disease Management encouraged
- 8 consulting rooms
- 2 x dedicated skin cancer rooms
- 7 GPs onsite
- Allied health
- Lots of pre-employment and occupational health related appointments
- 3 x bed treatment bay
- 4 RNs giving highly supportive nursing assistance to GPs
About The Role
- Full time position
- 70% of billings(negotiable)
- 3-month guarantee of $150p/h
- Sign on bonus for the right candidate
- High patient demand, practice booked days in advance
- Looking for a GP with a high interest in Women’s Health
- DPA replacement available for GPs under moratorium but hold PR or Australian citizenship