GP Job – Mixed Billing Sydney
Northern Suburbs Sydney NSW
Job ID #21151
Prime Sydney location in northern suburbs
High earning potential
Immediate patient base
Are you looking for a medical practice focused on building strong relationships with patients and the local community? This practice has a mission to go ‘above and beyond’ in the delivery of excellent patient care.
Join a small-medium supportive team of GPs who will not only be your colleagues but will become your friends. Supporting each other is a vital part of the success of this practice and is reflected in the fact that some GPs have worked in the practice for more than 10 years.
The practice has been transitioning to private billings, with approximately 30% of consultations being private, and this number growing all the time.
About The Practice
- Well-established GP-owned practice 10+ years
- looking to expand premises in 2025
- 2 registered nurses on-site
- on-site pathology, Allied Health
- experienced admin team to support you
- Mixed billings
About The Role
- 70% billings
- Saturday roster
- retiring GP is reducing hours so ready-made patient base
- opportunity to develop clinical specialty areas eg skin cancer, men’s, women’s, children’s health
- flexible roster
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.