GP Job – Maroubra 19AB exemption
Maroubra, Sydney NSW
Job ID #21131
Mixed billings - extensive opportunity for private billings
Full-time GPs typically earn $500k-$700k+
19AB exemption may be possible for the right candidate
Are you looking for huge income potential in a well-established privately owned clinic? This GP position is available in a top-quality eastern suburbs clinic. ‘Happy doctors, happy patients and happy staff is the’ highly valued motto of this practice which has been freshly renovated to provide a beautiful work environment.
Mixed billings are the order of the day with 70% billings and a guarantee of $150/hour for the first 3 months. Full time GPs typically earn $500k to $700k+ per annum.
19AB exemption may be possible for the right candidate. Full-time, part-time and telehealth will be considered.
About The Practice
- Well-established practice
- 14-15km from Sydney CBD
- Highly affluent area in coastal area
- Completely renovated with new reception, waiting, consulting and treatment rooms
- Very well-equipped
- Highly supportive, collegiate culture with exceptional retention of doctors and staff
- Sweets, cakes, flowers received almost daily from appreciative patients
- Best Practice software
- Various specialists available on-site
- Parking available on-site
About The Role
- 70% billings
- Mixed billings with considerable opportunity for private billings
- Full-time GPs typically earn $500k-$700k+
- Patient caseload consists largely of affluent, multicultural professionals
- Opportunity to develop various clinical specialty areas
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions call Narelle Wynter on +61 416 607 764, email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job ID: 21131 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com