GP Job – DPA Position
Mandurah Area, Perth WA
Job ID #21015
DPA location suitable for overseas GPs
Mixed billing practice
Amazing lifestyle on offer
This well-established coastal practice is looking for an enthusiastic GP to join their team replacing one of their current doctors on maternity leave. An existing patient base and ever-increasing patient demand, makes this a highly attractive opportunity for an overseas GP to settle in.
As a DPA position and only 1 hour from Perth, this practice offers visa sponsorship for overseas GPs along with enticing relocation support.
About The Practice
- Well established, state of the art practice
- Located in local shopping complex
- High patient demand, this practice is booked days in advance
- 12 consulting rooms split across two nearby sites
- Excellent range of allied health such as Psychologist, Dietician and Diabetes educator available onsite
- Skin Cancer Medicine, Women’s Health, Chronic Disease Management encouraged
- Specialist skin clinic located close by
- Highly supported by registered nurses and experienced admin staff
About The Role
- 70% of billings
- Mixed billing practice
- 3-month guarantee of $150/hr
- 12-month minimum contract
- Relocation allowance (10K)
- 4 weeks accommodation and car hire
- Opportunity to develop skin skills with a leading skin specialist
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.