GP Job – DPA location
Geelong, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21291
Busy mixed billing practice with flexible rostering
70% with min guarantee and relocation assistance
A cosmopolitan lifestyle awaits in the waterfront city of Geelong where high patient growth demands more GPs to provide exceptional medical care.
As the gateway city to the Bellarine Peninsula and Great Ocean Road, Geelong boasts coastal quality living, wide ranging recreation and schooling options with many young families choosing to call it home. You could too, or alternatively make the easy daily commute from inner Melbourne.
Either way, you’ll appreciate the opportunity this modern, high-tech, vibrant, high traffic practice offers.
With staff, systems, and processes to support, you’ll have flexibility on choice of hours, consistent demand and support for developing clinical interests. Your earnings also have potential to flourish.
This role is suitable for unrestricted VR doctors looking for flexibility in their schedule without compromising earnings and those looking to enter the PEP Specialist pathway
About The Practice
- High tech and ultra-modern practice filled with natural light
- Busy location with high volume foot traffic
- 9 consultation rooms,
- Fully equipped treatment room
- onsite pathology
- Practice manager and practice nurse to ensure smooth running of your clinic time
- Real time billing reporting and remote access to systems
- High Patient focus care
About The Role
- 70% of billings
- Mixed/Bulk Billing Practice
- Minimum guarantee up to $180/hr for 3 mths
- $20k upfront relocation payment for 2year contract (negotiable)
- Flexible rostering
- Full-time or part-time available
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.