GP Job – DPA exemption possible
Inner Northern Suburbs, WA
Job ID #21277
Mostly private billing, high earning practice
Existing loyal patient base to take over
Less than 5km from CBD
As a “Patients Choice Award winner” this highly rated practice is searching for a vibrant professional to take over from a much-loved retiring doctor.
Suitable for an unrestricted VR, or potential 19AB exemption**
Located within a 5km radius from Perth, this is a privately owned, fully-accredited, well-equipped and computerised family medical practice with all the hallmarks of traditional GP patient care.
With their glowing reputation, they are seeking an enthusiastic team player who is keen to establish themselves in the community and embrace the heritage of the practice.
You can expect to meet a loyal patient base of young families, young professionals and longstanding elderly patients. And, incoming doctors will be well supported by an experienced management team who provide a collegial environment and exceptional working conditions. The “right” GP will be rewarded not only with high earning potential, (current GPs are average bill more than $500k pa whilst maintaining the perfect work:life balance) but open airy consult rooms, an easy access location, local café strip and loads of drive by traffic.
With a meticulous reputation at stake, this practice is looking for someone who prides themself as a quality doctor and team player.
If that rings true for you, then please reach out for a confidential chat
** GPs requiring a 19AB exemption may be considered for this opportunity (conditions apply).
About The Practice
- Established for over 80 years with a loyal community following
- Vibrant enthusiastic owners
- Very strong patient demand so you won’t be twiddling your thumbs
- Well, supported with collegial team and admin staff
- Experienced nursing
- Large consult rooms with natural light
- Well-equipped practice & treatment room
- GPs with special interests and allow these interests to be fostered at the clinic.
- Lots of young families, young professionals and longstanding elderly patients
About The Role
- 68% of billings,
- Mostly private billing (~75%) – standard consult $95
- Minimum guarantee negotiable
- Stable practice with assurance of established patient base
- Flexible working hours accommodated.
- **19AB exemption possible (conditions apply)
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.