GP Job – 19AB Exemptions Available
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Job ID #21262
19AB exemption available *conditions apply.
Private billing practice
Sunshine Coast location
Want to work closer to home but are bound by DPA restrictions? If you’re interested in medical education & teaching junior doctors, register your EOI today.
Located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast awaits a privately owned and private billing practice with a collegial supportive team to work with.
This opportunity is suitable for either an unrestricted VR doctor, or an FRACGP currently under moratorium requiring a 19AB exemption and would otherwise need to work in a DPA location.
This group offers the opportunity to expand your passion for sharing your knowledge and wealth of expertise to those following in your footsteps. As well as contributing to the future of the medical profession, you’ll enjoy flexible work hours, strong clinical leadership, and practice support, plus all the benefits of working in a practice closer to home.
This opportunity is suitable for doctors currently under moratorium requiring a 19AB exemption, who may be looking for an alternative non DPA location ** Conditions apply.
Register your interest today for a confidential chat about the role requirements.
About The Practice
- Practice has been established for over 30 years.
- Private billing (80%) – children under 15 are bulk-billed.
- Current doctors are booked out 2 weeks in advance.
- Mixed patient base offering clinical diversity.
- Fully computerised with remote access
- Registered nurses /Child health nurse
- Wellness/diabetes clinic
- Skin cancer clinic
- Supportive and collegial team – doctors and nurses
About The Role
- 65% billings
- Minimum guarantee potential albeit probably not going to be relevant as you will be busy from day 1 (demand is high)
- No weekends/after-hours required.
- 19AB Academic Exemption – potential for GPs with an interest in teaching
- Support of special clinical interests
- Flexible working arrangements available
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.